Monday, December 26, 2011

Is 2012 the end?... Probably Not

     I'm convinced that all of the crazies predicting the earth and life as we know it to end on 12/21/2012 are just desperate for some entertainment in their lives.  Here's my alternative: subscribe to the HBO and get all the sci-fi action you want. Stop bugging the rest of us. Soooooo, because I intend to live a good, full year I am making some plans. Resolutions? No. Just goals.
The easier, less time-consuming ones are as follows-
- Try salad. Never have. I think it's time to eat like a big girl.
- Stay true to my no caffeine/ restricted caffeine diet. Drink responsibly.
- Take a multivitamin everyday. 
- Begin giving blood again every eight weeks when my nose heals.


Now these require some ambition-
- Get further than January 6th in my One Year Bible.
- Volunteer at least 200 hours in a medical setting.
- Not get a cavity. 
- Blog at least once a week.
- Hike or fish at least once a month.
- Send a hand-written note of encouragement to a friend once a week.
- Do laundry at least once a month. Hang clean clothes at the end of each day and only use the laundry hamper for dirties:)
- Read one book for pleasure each month.
- Exercise more.  (Purposefully not specific haha)
- Get at least one A on a test in each class.
- Following that last one: Pray more!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable blog! You are a great writer in the making! Will be sure to drop by from time to time! God bless!

    ReplyDelete